Change is the one thing we can be sure of.
How can we better prepare ourselves for the suddenness and surprising nature of change — even when the change is for the good?
Join us for the Change Workshop. Led by psychotherapist, teacher, and executive coach David Waters, this powerful 3-hour session is designed to help you better handle your fears and anxieties around change — and provide you with the tools you need in order to face it with greater resilience and confidence.
During this course you will learn strategies and new ways of thinking that can help you face change with positivity and courage by:
- Connecting with your feelings around change, especially the negative ones
- Preparing for the inevitable ups and downs of life
- Learning new scripts to help you think and act differently around change
- Understanding that you are in control your attitudes and actions
- Utilizing innate tools like your sense of humor
We are living in a time of rapid change, both from an individual perspective and on a global scale. The skills you will learn in this workshop can increase your mental flexibility, allowing you to better manage the unavoidable changes that you will face going forward.