When we’re under pressure, we can lose our capacity to be wise, compassionate, and focused. We say things we regret, avoid decisions, seek approval, push too hard, or surrender our power. What if there was a simple way to shift from over- or underreacting to stressful situations to responding with ease?
The Leadership Embodiment process provides tools and practices for becoming a skillful listener, a powerful advocate, and an inspirational leader using intentional body actions and focused attention. It creates leadership from the inside out, not through intellectual understanding but by connecting to one’s own body and experience.
This weekend workshop offers you an introduction to Leadership Embodiment — its language, practices, and principles. Specifically, you will learn and experience:
- Your “signature” stress pattern — how you react under pressure
- How to swiftly shift from a reactive state to a more skillful, responsive state
- How to center when in relationship or when facing business or life dilemmas and decisions
- Acting with clarity and compassion when conflict arises
- How to influence when there is resistance
- Combining the wisdom presented with your own insights and reflections, you will be able to access natural changes in how you lead — in all aspects of your life.
- People in all organizational positions and self-employed capacities will benefit.
Please note: This course is the same as Leadership Embodiment Course Level 1 Fundamentals and meets the requirements as a prerequisite for all the other courses and retreats